17 March 2017
a brilliant young mind with a passion for visual design
At 3D Hubs we are doing something that has never been done before; decentralizing manufacturing by connecting people who want to 3D print to the people owning the machines.
Today, 3D Hubs provides over 1 billion people access to a 3D printer within 10 miles of their home, that's almost 15% of the world population.
As our Visual Design Intern, you will work closely together with Product, Marketing and Community teams. You will get to design both our internal and external branding materials as well as some of the new 3D Hubs features.
*Note that we can only host EU citizens who are doing this internship as part of their coursework.
- Have a getting things done mentality
- Like to keep your design simple and functional
- Are experienced in designing for both print and digital media
- Are proficient in tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or Sketch
- Bonus: Have a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- €300 per month, free lunch, Italian quality coffee
- Free 3D printing, anytime, at our office
- Work together with a rapidly expanding, international, young team of 40+ people and 12+ nationalities
- Work in a lean, fast-paced, start-up environment located in the heart of Amsterdam - Frederiksplein