Ace & Tate was founded a little over 5 years ago in Amsterdam, and by now counts over 420 employees and 32 stores in 8 different countries in Europe. And we are growing further!
We are currently looking for an ambitious, talented and creative Graphic Design Intern to support our in-house creative, digital and product design teams at our Headquarters in Amsterdam. During the internship, you will work on a great variety of projects over all channels, ranging from digital design to print design. The position is full-time and directly available for at least 6 months.
· Designing digital and printed materials for our new collection launches, website, stores, online advertising, and social media;
· Working closely between various teams to create design solutions;
· Designing a seamless flow between all on- and offline channels;
· The creative hub between Retail, Marketing/Branding and Digital;
· Part of the in-house creative.
· Are a passionate collaborator, a positive spirit and have an energetic personality;
· Are third- or fourth-year student or recent graduate from an art school;
· Have strong English verbal and written skills;
· Are available ideally 6 months full-time;
· Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch. Experience with video is a plus;
· Are up to date with the latest trends and developments in graphic and digital design;
· Have a strong interest in design, arts and culture;
· Identify with the Ace & Tate visual language;
· Are obsessed with details;
· Can translate briefs and concepts into engaging visual content;
· Love working with photography and illustration in combination with typography;
· Have a strong sense of color and aesthetics;
· Are able to take ownership over a project and are able to act independently;
We offer you...
· The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team;
· Experience in a vibrant international start-up company;
· An inspiring network of creative and talented people;
· A lot of learning on the job and personal development;
· An internship fee and free daily lunch, snacks and drinks;
· Monthly €500.- internship fee;
· A broad scope of responsibilities;
· An update of your eyewear collection!
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in this profile? Send your CV and cover letter with a portfolio PDF and/or website to Jana. We look forward to telling you more about our exciting plans!
Big (> 100)