Ace & Tate was founded a little over 5 years ago in Amsterdam, and by now counts over 420 employees and 32 stores in 8 different countries in Europe. And we are growing further!
For our growing team, we are looking for a part-time smart and enthusiastic IT-Facility Intern to strengthen our tech and retail team. You will be challenged with multiple tasks, from fleet management of HQ workstations and POS devices to assisting people with tech challenges. The position is directly available for a period of 6 months.
As IT-Facility / System Operator Intern, you'll be assisting our team in...
· Asset management and enrollment
· Emergency preparedness and business continuity
· Operations and maintenance
· Day-to-day IT-related tasks.
This internship is an excellent opportunity to touch all areas of technology, learn new skills, specialize in new technologies, and advance within the department as we grow.
· Are minimum 3rd year MBO or 2nd year HBO student in direction of IT facility (ICT-Beheer),system operations, or similar
· Are a strong team player
· Have a flexible character
· Have eye for detail and sense of style
· Have strong English verbal and written communication skills
· Are a critical thinker and have good problem-solving skills
· Have Apple product knowledge
· Are a true MacGyver in terms of improvisation
· (Yes, you need to be able to fix computers and printers with just a paperclip and a pencil)
· Are available for minimum 3 days a week, preferably 5.
· To be part of a young and ambitious team
· Personal development opportunities
· Cool events, fun colleagues
· A €500.- internship fee for a 40-hour work week
· A fun department with regular hackathons, game-nights, and free-to-pursue-anything-different-than-what-you-normally-do-all-day. We build. We hack. We play. We drink beer.
If you are interested and recognize yourself in this profile, please send your CV and cover letter to Jana. We’re excited to tell you more about our plans in detail!