Ace & Tate was founded a little over 5 years ago in Amsterdam, and by now counts over 500 employees and 39 stores in 8 different countries in Europe. And we are growing further!
We're looking for a smart and enthusiastic IT-Facility Intern to strengthen our tech and retail team, who is available from May 2019 for a minimum of 4 months(preferably longer). The internship will be preferably full-time, and we are looking for a minimum of 3 days per week. As our IT-Facility Intern and you will be challenged with multiple tasks, from fleet management of HQ workstations and POS devices to assisting people with tech challenges.
You should be able to operate with a high level of complexity, coping with the merging of many technologies and structures that have evolved over a number of years. This internship is an excellent opportunity to touch all areas of technology, learn new skills, specialize in new technologies, and advance within the department as we grow.
Your typical day includes...
- Asset management andenrollment;
- Emergency preparedness and business continuity;
- Operations and maintenance;
- Day-to-day IT-related tasks.
- Are a student in your 3rd year MBO or 2nd year HBO in IT facility (ICT-Beheer), System Operations, or similar;
- Are a strong team player;
- Have an eye for details and sense of style;
- Have strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
- Are a critical thinker and have good problem-solving skills;
- Have Apple product knowledge;
- Are a true MacGyver in terms of improvisation(yes, you need to be able to fix computers and printers with just a paperclip and a pencil).
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team;
- Experience in a vibrant international start-up company;
- A broad scope of responsibilities;
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development;
- €500,- monthly internship fee (based on full-time);
- 10 holidays per 6 months;
- Free daily lunch, snacks, coffee and Friday drinks;
- Continuously update your eyewear collection;
- A fun department with regular hackathons, game-nights, and free-to-pursue-anything-different-than-what-you-normally-do-all-day. We build. We hack. We play. We drink beer.
If you are interested and recognize yourself in this profile, please send us your CV and cover letter via our website. We’re excited to tell you more about our plans in detail.
Big (> 100)