We’re looking for an enthusiastic Performance Marketing Intern who will be assisting the Performance Marketing Team full-time as of December 01, 2018 for at least 5 months.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Performance Marketing Intern who will be assisting the Performance Marketing Team full-time as of December 01, 2018 for at least 5 months. You will work closely with the marketing and development team on online activities to improve our online revenue coming from future and existing customers. In particular, working alongside the Performance Marketing team, including Paid Search and Paid Social Specialists, Social Media Managers and Growth Hackers, you will be assisting with the implementation and optimisation of our marketing activities for both our our online webshop and retail stores. In addition, you’ll be working with a wide selection of online tools, such as Google Analytics Premium, Figma, Smartly and Facebook’s Power Editor. In general, during this internship, you will get a lot of responsibilities which will boost your online marketing and digital analytics skills.
Previous online marketing interns were either hired or found a job elsewhere in online marketing directly after completing their internship at Ace & Tate. If you have graduated or about to graduate, and if you are eager to step up your online game, this internship is the right move.
· Optimising the effectiveness of online campaigns and our website;
· Analysing campaigns and reporting on results & providing recommendations;
· Supporting a wide range of activities regarding our website;
· Working with a wide variety online marketing tools;
· Learning and developing best-out-of-class online marketing skills.
· Are studying or have just finished relevant studies (HBO / WO in Business, Marketing, Mathematics or Psychology);
· Have proven skills working with datasets in MS Excel and/or other tools;
· Are both numerical and creative;
· Have a strong interest in digital marketing and start-ups;
· Have strong communication skills in English.
We offer you...
· The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team;
· Experience in a vibrant international start-up company;
· A broad scope of responsibilities;
· A lot of learning on the job and personal development;
· Monthly €500.- internship fee;
· Free daily lunch, snacks and drinks;
· An update of your eyewear collection!
If you are interested and recognize yourself in this profile, please submit your CV and cover letter via our website. We’re excited to tell you more about our plans in detail!
Big (> 100)