Ace & Tate was founded a little over 5 years ago in Amsterdam, and by now counts over 550 employees and 39 stores in 8 different countries in Europe. And we are growing further!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Performance Marketing Intern who will be assisting the Performance Marketing team full-time and is available starting in May 2019. You will work closely with the marketing and development team on online activities, to improve our online revenue coming from future and existing customers. In this internship you will get lots of responsibilities which will boost your online marketing and digital analytics skills.
This internship is taking place in the marketing team for a period of at least 5 monthsand is a unique learning experience. Working alongside the Performance Marketing team, including Paid Search Specialists, Paid Social Specialists, and Community Managers, you will be assisting with the implementation and optimisation of our marketing activities for both, our online platform and retail stores.
You’ll be working with a wide selection of online tools like Google Analytics (website analytics), Figma (Design), Smartly & Facebook’s Power Editor (Social Paid), Google Adwords & Search Console, Tableau (Business Intelligence), and a large number of other tools.
Previous online marketing interns were either hired or found a job elsewhere in online marketing directly after completing their internship at Ace & Tate. If you have graduated or about to do so, and if you are eager to step up your online game, this internship is the right move.
Optimising the effectiveness of online campaigns and our website;
Analysing campaigns and reporting on results & providing recommendations;
Supporting a wide range of activities around our website;
Working with a wide variety online marketing tools;
Learning and developing best-out-of-class online marketing skills.
- Are studying or have just finished relevant studies (HBO/WO in Business, Marketing, Mathematics or Psychology);
- Have proven skills working with datasets in MS Excel and/or other tools;
- Are both numerical and creative;
- Have a strong interest in digital marketing and start-ups;
- Have strong communication skills in English.
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team;
- Experience in a vibrant international start-up company;
- A broad scope of responsibilities;
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development;
- €500,- monthly internship fee;
- 10 holidays per 6 months;
- Free daily lunch, snacks, coffee and Friday Drinks;
- Continuously update your eyewear collection!
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Please submit your CV and cover letter via our website. We look forward to telling you more about our exciting plans!
Big (> 100)