For our fast-growing company, we are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and creative freak to strengthen our design team.
Ace & Tate is building its brand throughout Europe and has a beautiful office in the east of Amsterdam with an energetic, international and ambitious team.For our fast-growing company, we are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and creative freak to strengthen our design team.
As a Product Design Intern, you will be our superman/superwoman when it comes to the creative aspect of designing our frames. You will support and assist the designers in the development of the collections, research for mood boards, communicate with our supply chain team and work on innovative design projects.The internship is immediately available for a period of 6 months.
In your role as Product Design Intern, you'll be...
- Researching colour and trends and working together with the creative designer to present mood boards;
- Using your creativity on innovative projects and special releases;
- Working together with the product design team to develop the entire eyewear collection, from sketch to finished product;
- Responsible for our archive and keep it up to date;
- Assisting technical designers with defining details and tech sheets;
- Assisting with the daily tasks of the creative designers to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Are a strong team player, but can work independently and take initiative;
- Love eyewear and are highly creative;
- You’re currently studying Fashion Design or Product Design (HBO / Bachelors / Masters);
- Have an interest in fashion and a sensitivity for colour and print;
Are very organised and work well with deadlines and have an eye for detail;
- Are enthusiastic and energetic, and full of ideas;
- Have excellent English and/or Dutch verbal and written communication skills;
- Are skilled within Adobe, Illustrator and Photoshop (Rhino is a plus).
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team;
- Experience in a vibrant international start-up company;
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development;
- Monthly €500.- internship fee;
- Free daily lunch, snacks and drinks;
- A broad scope of responsibilities;
- An update of your eyewear collection!
Are you interested in our role and do you match our desired profile? Send us your CV, cover letter and a link to your portfolio via the form below and apply! We can’t wait to tell you more about our exciting plans!