Supply Chain & Operations
We're looking for an enthusiastic Supply Chain & Operations Intern at our Headquarters in Amsterdam. The position is available starting from August / September 2019 for a minimum of 6 months.
We're looking for an enthusiastic Supply Chain & Operations Intern at our Headquarters in Amsterdam. The position is available starting from August / September 2019 for a minimum of 6 months. During this full-time internship you will get an insight in the entire stock process; from analysing sales figures to the delivery of the stock and the replenishment of stores.
- Preparing new drops and store orders;
- Making sure all sales channels are stocked at all times;
- Keeping an eye on packaging orders and administrating incoming stock;
- Administrating stock changes in our ERP system;
- Supporting the product team by assisting with quality controls, returns and open orders.
- Are organised, accurate, flexible and not afraid to get your hands dirty;
- Have excellent communication and social skills (English);
- Are a perfectionist and have a sharp eye for detail;
- Enjoy fashion and have an affinity with Ace & Tate’s unique brand identity and concept;
- Are solution-driven and creative in your approach to solving problems.
We offer you...
- To be part of a young and ambitious team;
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team;
- Experience in a vibrant international start-up company;
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development;
- €500,- monthly internship fee (based on full-time);
- 10 holidays per 6 months;
- Free daily lunch, snacks, coffee and Friday drinks;
- Continuously update your eyewear collection!
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Interested in applying? Send us your CV and cover letter via our website! We look forward to telling you more about our exciting plans.
Big (> 100)