We are looking for a Retail Recruitment Intern to support our recruitment team. In this position you will focus on promoting our store positions, coordinating the interview process and actively sourcing for enthusiastic, on-brand store staff.
Ace & Tate is expanding fast throughout Europe and therefore we are looking for a Retail Recruitment Intern to support our recruitment team. In this position you will focus on promoting our store positions, coordinating the interview process and actively sourcing for enthusiastic, on-brand store staff.
You will get the chance to learn more about the recruitment process in various countries at a scaling company, work closely with store managers to assist them in their search for talent and contribute in different stages of the hiring process.
This is a full-time position, available from July 2019for a minimumof 4 months(preferably 6 months or longer) at our headquarters office in Amsterdam.
- Act as point-of-contact for applicants throughout their entire application and hiring process;
- Provide administrative assistance to our retail recruiting team, crafting & updating job descriptions and maintaining our database with candidate information;
- Increase our network by contacting universities and other parties to collaborate with and promote our vacancies in different countries;
- Be in contact with different hiring managers to make sure new job descriptions are flawless, candidates receive feedback on time and the interview process is clear;
- Coordinate the application process in our ATS called Homerun, e.g. scheduling interviews, follow ups and sending out offers;
- Draft and send out contracts for our retail staff in eight European countries;
- Increase our network and reach out to top talent for current and future openings by using sourcing and recruiting techniques, e.g. search engines, social media, job boards.
- Are studying or recently graduated in the direction of Human Resources, Psychology, Business Studies or similar;
- Have excellent people and communication skills;
- Are fluent in English, German is a big plus;
- Have a strong eye for detail and are extremely organised;
- Are a team-player, flexible and like to be in contact with different people;
- Are independent, very structured and proactive;
- Have a hands-on mentality;
- Are interested in learning more about recruitment and you have affinity with the retail/fashion industry;
- Are available full-time and for a minimum of 4 months (preferably 6 months or longer);
- Live in or near Amsterdam or are willing to relocate for the period of your internship.
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team;
- Experience in a vibrant international start-up company;
- A broad scope of responsibilities;
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development;
- €500,- monthly internship fee (based on full-time);
- 10 holidays per 6 months;
- Free daily lunch, snacks, coffee and Friday drinks;
- Continuously update your eyewear collection!
Are you interested in the role and do you match our desired profile? Send us your CV and cover letter via our website! We can’t wait to tell you more about our exciting plans!