You don't have time to read the rest because you're out there making money? Then by all means, read on.
Have you completed your formal education or are you close to completing it? And are you seeking to gain hands-on experience in the real world? An internship at our agency provides you with the ultimate stepping-stone to a successful career, leading to a potential permanent contract. You’ll contribute to the daily activities of a bustling and dynamic agency, and get a great look behind the scenes.
HOW WE SEE YOU
We are looking for a new intern, an account-director-to-be. This means that you will start as an intern (account manager) with the possibility to grow. If you can keep up of course, because we are looking for a tiger cub, not a puppy. An office-entrepreneur, someone who's able to crunch the numbers while anticipating the next move of a potential client. You’ll assist and support our team of Account Managers in a wide variety of activities.
Alright: now let’s get specific, this is what you have to do once you arrive in our headquarters:
· Support procedures concerning client proposals
· Monitoring billing and turnover
· Supporting quarterly forecasts
· Preparing business meetings
· Monitoring client meetings (and make reports afterwards)
· You can express yourself on a client-friendly level, verbally and in writing.
· You are only interested in things you can sell.
· You are the client’s next potential bff.
· You simply like to get things done.
During the internship you’re under the supervision of the Senior Account Manager, who guides and coaches you.Do you want to work for top (inter)national brands? Curious about what you can accomplish in six months? So are we. Ready to dive in?
We’re looking forward meeting you!