Our agency in Utrecht is filled with approx. 40 specialists who are curious and ambitious in their field. We want to make things that make us proud. If you're thinking: what a terrible way to start a job offer - you're maybe the one we're looking for.
Born05 connects brands to people. Which means, we develop concepts that communicate with specific audiences. In order to do so, we have a wide range of possibilities at our disposal: sophisticated design, beautiful imagery, thought through interfaces or highly produced videos. But whatever we make, well written copy is unmissable.
HOW WE SEE YOU
Whatever we make, copy always plays an important role. Whether it is short or long. From an in-depth weblog to a funny call-to-action button and everything in-between. You’re like a chameleon. You can write for a variety of target groups, in different styles and for a mix of media. You also love a good discussion, cause there's a smorgasbord of disciplines around here. From designers to front-end developers, from creatives to project managers. Although everyone has his own discipline, we’re not afraid to share our thoughts with colleagues. And last but not least. You believe there is more in life than work. You will be part of our team. So you will join our endless string of parties and football tournaments (digital and with da fooss). Yes, that’s lovely!
We’re not the kind of agency that clings to formalities. But okay, let’s be honest: we do have a profile in mind for our Copywriting Intern. Here it comes:
· Your Dutch writing is flawless. This is a non-negotiable point.
· Your English writing is good. The closer it comes to native, the more bonus points you’ll earn.
· Smart and a quick learner. We think HBO/ WO level (e.g. Communication or School for Journalism). But a creative portfolio is more important than the right degree.
· Some relevant experience that allowed you to practice your writing skills for various media and audiences. A well-stocked portfolio with published work illustrates this.
· Curious. Our clients can be a financial institution as well as a cosmetic brand. You should be able to step into both worlds just as easy.
During the internship you’re under the supervision of the Senior Copywriter, who guides and coaches you.
Do you want to work for top (inter)national brands? Curious about what you can accomplish in six months? So are we. Ready to dive in?