Clay is a wireless, cloud-based smart lock technology company founded in 2012 and based in Amsterdam. We are a tightly-knit team of 25; made up of talented developers, technology lovers, and innovative thinkers. And locking technology is our business.
The Brick Culture
The strength of a company depends on its people. They are ultimately the ones who build the company’s culture. That's why Clay doesn't have employees - but Bricks. Bricks are strong, long lasting and together form a durable structure. Together we form the solid house that is Clay.
As a team, we work with structured methods. Yet each Brick shapes the company and its products. Working at Clay is about achieving shared goals, and getting better at it each time. That can be demanding for a Brick - but that's why we're solid. And it always pays back in the end. 'Work hard, play hard' - in its truest form.
- An office in the center of Amsterdam, near Central Station (and so beautiful you'll want to Instagram it!)
- An exciting spot in our team, talented colleagues from all over the world
- Ongoing motivation to become the best you can be
- A work hard, play hard environment (we like our Friday afternoon drinks, play some pool or foosball and enjoy the company of our colleagues in an informal setting)
- Great office atmosphere with foosball and pool tables, awesome coffee, herbal teas, cookies and fresh fruit
- Flexible work hours