Marketing & Design
For our Rotterdam office, we are looking for a student with plenty ambition who can support our current marketing-maniacs with the on-going business.
As a design intern in our marketingteam, you’ll mostly just do a lot of things. Without breaking a sweat, you’ll design the most eye-catching posters and create the coolest invitations to our yearly festival. You are hands-on, practical and have a broad orientation. Your creations could shine on paper and posters, but you also know your way around designing for digital purposes.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as CIPD, Guinness World Records, Warner Leisure Hotels and Butlin’s. Yes, we are eager to aboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who toasts with us to a successful week.
- Have an affinity for social media and digital campaigning
- Are a student in a field such as Communications, Multimedia Design or Visual Design
- Have a creative mindset, but can also be very critically.
- Are hands-on and have a practical mindset
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- An open culture;
- De chance to develop yourself and grow into a real professional;
- Intense, day-to-day guidance and a full-fledged membership to the team;
- A nice internship compensation;
- Delicious and healthy food;
- Spectacular friday-afternoon drinks and legendary team-outings;
- A bootcamp that’s free..
WHO ARE WE:
Hello, we are Dept - an international digital agency of 750 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
No Recruitment Agencies
Big (> 100)