Are you our next intern? Applicants should be analytical in their conceptual understanding, have a good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, and be able to work well with others as well as independently.
What will you be doing?:
You will be working on existing and new brand concepts and identities alongside the founder and director, Daniel Dittmar. Clients vary from local to international locations, and you will be involved in various stages of the client/studio relationship in order to maximise your learning across concept generation, brand manuals, and artwork setup. Each internship is individually crafted based off goals that we will establish together at the beginning of your tenure, and aim to evolve and accomplish within the time spent together.
- An excellent portfolio
- All interns have to be officially enrolled as students
- A sufficient command of the English language
- Available for 4 days a week, at a minimum of 3 months
- An excellent command of Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator.
- Bonus points for skills with animation.
- Bonus points for branded projects
€ 300 p/m