You are responsible to lead projects from pitch to go-live and beyond. You will work in a multidisciplinary team to push boundaries of both the visual and tech sides of the different projects without losing sight of the budget, scope and planning.
Your duties, responsibilities & what you will learn
- Be the day-to-day contact for clients, your team members and other internal and external stakeholders
- Create and maintain up-to-date project plannings for a variety of projects
- Aim for an award winning level of production value while keeping a keen eye on both the scope, time and budget
- Be able to define and implement project management methods; choosing between waterfall, agile/scrum and anything in between that suits the project and client the best
- Report to the clients on the status and progress during projects
- Work together with the Account managers to define and scope the projects
- Manage project resources
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Proactive attitude
- You are passionate about digital craft, production and technology
- Strong personality and able to get the best out of your team
- Bachelor level education, eg: Communication, Communication & Multimedia Design, International Business and Languages, Media and Entertainment.
DPDK has 1 open position for a digital producer intern!