DPDK. Exceptional digitalism. We transform brands and shape industries by delivering exceptional digital products that keep brands on the offense.
A Visual Design intern is a core member of the team and are responsible for bringing design visions come to life. Digital design is in the veins and the drive for creating exceptional work is constant. He or she loves to work in a high pace, high demanding and dynamic team and working environment.What we ask:
- A jaw-dropping digital portfolio showcasing a multitude of design styles
- A hands-on approach to the work
- Excellent skills in Photoshop, preferably in other Adobe software as well.
- Fluent in English
- People oriented, stress resistant, team player, disciplined, helpful, accurate, representative, energetic and flexible
- Preferably 5+ months internship, full-time (40 hours per week)
Do you think you've got what it takes? Check out the dpdk website and find this vacancy under "Careers".