We’re looking for an UX-idealist who helps us translate user-goals and brand values into outstanding digital experiences and services. Someone who's able to work on complex projects willing to dive deep into a world you didn’t even knew existed.
You’re also someone that easily switches to smaller projects, focusing on branding and storytelling. We’d love to find someone who can do both!
Additionally, you happen to be one of the best of your class. This shows in your portfolio, which mainly consists of interaction design for websites and applications. Preferably you'll also show us some experimental or unexpected work. That way we can get acquainted with your super creative and whacky mind too!
- An active role in our design team; you’re not here to take coffee orders
- A mentor to guide and challenge you so we can all benefit from your skills
- A fair internship wage; hard work needs to be rewarded
- A great location in the heart of Amsterdam with a beautiful view over the IJ-river
- Need a room in Amsterdam? Maybe, if you're lucky, we'll have a small, affordable, furnished room available near our office
- You're a nice person!
- You talk the talk and walk the walk: you know how to translate theoretical methods into hands-on work
- You’re familiar with common web- and app design patterns
- Sharing the latest buzz within the field of UX is what you do. Preferably you also have an opinion about them
- Bored? Not in your vocabulary. You're always busy trying to find something to improve, re-design or invent
- You’re a registered student; also during (!) the internship
- Already graduated? Check out our vacancies on our job page
- Nikhil Nair from India: www.nikhilsnair.com
- Jelko Arnds, from Germany, wrote an article about his experience
- Julian Moser from Austria: www.julson.at
- Start date internship: Monday 4 September 2017
- Closing date vacancy: Sunday 14 May 2017
- Response to your application: Friday 19 May 2017 the latest
- Interviews: between 22 and 25 May 2017
- Decision on hiring: Friday 26 May 2017
Big (> 100)