Eli5 15 April 2017 expired
Eli5 is currently seeking a content manager to produce and manage content for both us and our clients across a variety of digital products. You will work actively together with the design team, product owner, and creative director.
You will be part of a thriving team that breathes technology: together we build, test, launch, and improve our web and mobile products. Content management plays an integral role in this process.
Eli5 invites you to help shape the growth of the team. We’re looking for inspiring and motivated interns who eventually wish to become a member of the Eli5 family.
Do you feel excited about this opportunity? If yes, then we definitely want to drink coffee with you.
You will be
- Creating and maintaining digital content across numerous products (web and mobile applications) managed by Eli5;
- Partnering with experts to generate frequent blog posts that are in line with Eli5’s services;
- Writing and producing newsletters and engaging online marketing campaigns;
- Managing and growing online communities across LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Dribbble, and developing and executing strategies to increase engagement;
- Producing white papers, guides, e-books, and other lead generation content;
- Evaluating campaigns in Google Analytics and other tools to determine the success of marketing and communications activities, so as to make data-informed decisions for future strategy;
- A flexible mentality and a genuine desire to ensure the quality of your team’s output;
- An organized and self-motivated approach, with a strong attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently to meet both short and long-term deadlines;
- Excellent writing skills in both Dutch and English, including the ability to adapt your writing style to various target audiences and content formats, and to write persuasive copy;
- Experience with content management systems, Google Analytics, and email marketing platforms and services;
- Proficiency in both English and Dutch. Proof (e.g. certificates or exam results) might be requested;
We offer you the chance to
- Collaborate with a close-knit and multidisciplinary team that shares the common goal to create high-end digital products;
- Take on a broad scope of responsibilities in order to produce sophisticated content for a diverse range of web, mobile, and software products;
- Work within a team of skilled and experienced developers, designers, and strategists;
- Play a decisive role in our product concept, design, and development process;
- Become part of a fast-paced, growing, and innovative company, where you have the opportunity to constantly learn and evolve;
All internships offered by Eli5 are paid, and a free lunch is provided every day.
Small (< 20)