Intern Content Marketing
Are you interested to learn and work in the fields of sustainability and the new economy? Apply for the internship Content Marketing at Impact Hub Amsterdam and get to work in the stunning Tropenmuseum building! Apply now: https://bit.ly/2CBSsAJ
About the Role:
● You’ll write social media and online content according to our brand; for our website, social media, external platforms and newsletter.
● You will create and find catchy matching visuals
● You will learn how to work with digital marketing tools.
● You provide creative input during brainstorming sessions and meetings; such as new ideas for the website, content, video, podcasts, social media channels etc.
● You support the Senior and Medior roles during client projects; research, writing and concept development.
● When you are passionate about video, you create or edit videos or animations.
● And off course you will learn the ins and outs about the impact and sustainability field!
● You are a student or graduate of an University of applied sciences in media, digital marketing or art, such as Hku, Kabk, DAE, Hva Digital Marketing, GEO Media design at HAS hogeschool or Communications & Multimedia design at Avans Hogeschool.
● Available for a minimum of 5 months
● Experience with programs of Adobe Creative Cloud; Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop
● Pre: Experience with Adobe Premiere / Final Cut Pro
● Attention to detail
● Result oriented, inventive and can work independently but certainly also a team player
● Out of the box mentality
● Affinity with startup world and sustainability
● Excellent communication skills (NL & ENG);
● Available from September 2020 (or to be discussed)
● Part of a team of 24+ committed and entrepreneurial impact makers (700+ worldwide) and becomes part of a global movement that enables you to develop your international network.
● You work closely together with the marketing communications lead, designer, marketing associate and a diverse group of experts in the impact field.
● Access to all events and exclusive learning opportunities of our partners.
● Remuneration: in conformity with the market.
● Please send your CV + brief motivation (and your portfolio).
€ 400 p/m