As agile as a cheetah, as smart as a leopard and ready to disrupt like a lion. Sound like you? Let’s talk!
who are you?
You are ambitious and ready to be part of the next big thing, learning a lot while having fun. You are also an excellent back-end developer and looking to put what you know into practice. You can approach problems from both a customer and end-user perspective. Creating the optimal system is what drives you. You are flexible and up to date with the latest technology and frameworks. You are familiar with design patterns both in theory and practice.
what will you be doing?
You will be there and involved right from the start, joining a small team. As a backend developer you will, together with our frontend developers, translate requirements and use-cases into working products. You will be working very closely with the CTO.
- Academic working experience (diploma is not mandatory)
- Good understanding of back-end development (PHP, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
- Knowledge of PHP Frameworks (Symfony, Zend, Laravel)
- Familiar with AWS ecosystem
what we offer?
- Open Culture
- Chance to be part of something big from the start
- Market competitive internship compensation
- Intensive mentorship & a fully integrated member of the team
- Ability to build & stand on your own feet & within the wider team
- Opportunity to join the team full/part-time after internship with potential equity stake
- Office in the heart of Amsterdam in the Rockstart start-up ecosystem
who we are?
We are InMutual, innovating the way people and organisations view and use their network within the events industry. We are a small team all in our twenties & early thirties. We have just received our seed funding after successfully having tested our minimal viable product are now accelerating towards conquering the world and the hearts of all its people.
- Start date: on or around January 14th
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Location: Amsterdam (8 mins public transport from Amsterdam Central Station)
Interested? Apart from your CV we would like to receive a brief motivation. Try to formulate: what makes me unique and why should InMutual invite me to an interview.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.