We are looking for a designer to craft beautiful website for museums, theaters and festivals!
- You will be part of the web-design process from concept to finish;
- You will work for a range of cultural institutions;
- You will work with amazing content;
- You will learn to deliver professional designs;
- You will learn to communicate about design decisions;
- You could work on autonomous assignment.
- Student in creative higher education (HBO or equivalent);
- Interested in internet and digital technologies, up-to-date with the newest developments;
- Advanced skills in Illustrator, Indesign & Photoshop; the designs need to be delivered in PNG or Sketch files;
- Basic skills in HTML, CSS and CMS;
- We expect you to at least have one website in your portfolio;
- Curious and driven to become an experienced web designer.
What we offer
- Learning experience with webdesign in the cultural sector;
- An informal working environment with an international team of designers, software engineers and online strategists;
- Offices at the centre of Utrecht;
- Good mentorship.
INTK is a young and ambitious studio based in Utrecht. We are specialised in developing digital strategies for cultural organisations. We work with great clients, great content, and for a large audience. Some examples of websites we created are Centraal Museum, Kunsthal KAdE and Zeeuws Museum. Make sure to check them out!
Did we get your attention? Please send your motivation letter and portfolio to us.