Graphic Designer Internship
INTK is a studio based in Utrecht. We are specialized indeveloping digital strategies for cultural organisations. Our mission is to change how people relate to culture. We are looking for an online marketing aficionado interested in promoting culture
What can you learn?
- You will be part of the web design process from concept to finish;
- You will work for a range of cultural organizations;
- You will work with amazing content;
- You will learn to deliver professional designs;
- You will learn to communicate your design decisions.
- Skilled in Illustrator, Indesign & Photoshop (Sketch or Figma are a plus);
- You have at least one website design in your portfolio;
- Gain experience designing a real-word project;
- A mentor with whom you plan the week every Monday morning;
- Work with a young international team;
- Offices at the center of Utrecht;
- Fee: 400 euros/month (40hours/week). Additional funds might be available via Erasmus+;
- Possibility of a job offer after a successful internship.
- Period: ideally 6 months (min. 3 months)
- Hours a week: ideally 40 hours/week (min. 32 hours)
- Start date: as soon as possible (please consider a month preparation time before starting)
We are a young team of international professionals. You will be assign high responsibility tasks from day one. Every Monday, we analyze the success of the previous week and plan the upcoming. We have lunch together every day. On Fridays, the entire team joins for drinks as we stop working half an hour earlier. You will have plenty of opportunities to visits concerts, exhibitions, movies, festivals, etc.
€ 400 p/m