Online Marketing Internship
INTK is a young a studio based in Utrecht, specialised in developing digital strategies for cultural organisations. Our goal is to encourage people that love culture to engage in cultural activities on a weekly basis.
Your tasks:At INTK, you will gain experience in all aspects of the business, including:
- Online marketeer: you have the opportunity to gain practice with Google Ads and referral marketing;
- Account manager: you will have regular meetings with cultural organizations. You use Google Analytics to write monthly reports;
- Entrepreneur: every week, you call cultural organizations encouraging them to work with us. You travel to your home country to visit cultural organizations.
- Interested in online marketing and digital technologies;
- Native speaker in one the following languages: Dutch (NL/BE), German, French, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, Finnish, Swedish, Slovenian, Portuguese, Polish, or Czech.
What we offer:
- Gain experience with online marketing in the cultural sector;
- A mentor with whom you plan the week every Monday morning;
- A buddy that helps you with day to day questions;
- Work with a young international team;
- Offices at the center of Utrecht;
- Fee: 400 euros/month (40hours/week). Additional funds might be available via Erasmus+;
- Possibility of a job offer after a successful internship.
- Period: ideally 6 months (min. 3 months)
- Hours a week: ideally 40 hours/week (min. 32 hours)
- Start date: as soon as possible (please consider a month preparation time before starting)
We are a young team of international professionals. You will be assigned high responsibility tasks from day one. Every Monday, we analyze the success of the previous week and plan the upcoming. We have lunch together every day. On Fridays, the entire team joins for drinks as we stop working half an hour earlier. You will have plenty of opportunities to visit concerts, exhibitions, movies, festivals, etc.
€ 400 p/m