Software Development Internship
INTK is an ambitious studio based in Utrecht (25 minutes from Amsterdam). We are specialized in developing digital strategies for cultural organisations. Our mission is to change how people relate to culture.
WHAT DO WE DO?
We are responsible for promoting and publishing online exhibitions and collections of several museums. We are in the initial phase of developing an app that works like a sports personal trainer but then for culture. Based on data mining and machine learn the app creates a schedule that encourages to go to cultural activities on a weekly basis.
Are you interested in working on a high impact, short term project to positively impact thousands of people? Are you passionate about creating software that stretches the limits of technology and beauty? If so, we have the perfect internship opportunity for you.Depending on your expertise and experience, we will together find the right fit and topic (React, Python, Docker).
- Interested in learning about the latest technologies;
- You have created a personal website;
What we offer
- Gain experience creating real-world software;
- A mentor with whom you plan the week every Monday morning;
- Work with a young international team;
- Offices at the center of Utrecht;
- Fee: 400 euros/month (40hours/week). Additional funds might be available via Erasmus+;
- Possibility of a job offer after a successful internship.
- Period: ideally 6 months (min. 3 months)
- Hours a week: ideally 40 hours/week (min. 32 hours)
- Start date: as soon as possible (please consider a month preparation time before starting)
We are a young team of international professionals. You will be assign high responsibility tasks from day one. Every Monday, we analyze the success of the previous week and plan the upcoming. We have lunch together every day. On Fridays, the entire team joins for drinks as we stop working half an hour earlier. You will have plenty of opportunities to visits concerts, exhibitions, movies, festivals, etc.
€ 400 p/m