INTERNSHIP: IOS APP DEVELOPMENT
INTK is a young and ambitious studio based in Utrecht. We are specialisedin developing digital strategies for cultural organisations.
We work with several museums, theaters, cinemas, castles, libraries, festivals, etc. Some of the cultural organizations we work with include, NEMO Science Museum, Stadsschouwburg Utrecht, Film Theater Hilversum, Loevestein Castle, Library Utrecht, Le Guess Who festival, etc.
What do we do?We have created websites that show museum collections with more than 100 thousand artworks. We have created websites for theaters that present hundreds of performances per year. Check out some of our work at our website.
Your JobWe are in the initial phase of developing two apps. The first app is a museum guided tour. It includes tours, routes by visitors, tickets, and the collection, all in one place. The other app works like a personal sports trainer but then for culture. Based on data mining and machine learning, the app creates a schedule that encourages to go to cultural activities weekly.
What can you learn?We encourage you to complete several courses:
- Interested in learning about the latest technologies;
- You have at least one app we can test;
- You have experience using GitHub;
- Gain experience creating real-world software;
- A mentor with whom you plan the week every Monday morning;
- Work with a young international team;
- Offices at the center of Utrecht;
- Fee: 400 euros/month (40hours/week). Additional funds might be available via Erasmus+;
- Possibility of a job offer after a successful internship.
- Period: ideally 6 months (less might also be possible)
- Hours a week: ideally 40 hours/week (less might also be possible)
- Start date: as soon as possible (please consider a month preparation time before starting)
€ 400 p/m