Marketing Science - Data Science
Do you want to apply machine learning models to huge amounts of marketing data and meanwhile kick-starting your data career before it even started? Then join our Marketing Science team as dual student in data science!
In the Marketing Science team, we are undertaking a wide range of data science projects, all supporting the sales and marketing objectives of the Benelux market, and with the (potential) customer as the central focus. You will be supporting some of these projects, and most likely even executing some yourself. You can think of:
- Performing (innovative) analyses to understand consumer behavior and translate into opportunities
- Creating predictive models that can be used for targeting and personalization
- Analyzing marketing campaigns, like World Deal Weeks, Package Deals campaigns, etc.
- Generating new customer insights
You will work in the Marketing Science team, a young and ambitious team consisting of data scientists, analysts and data engineers. We work together with one big goal: improving everything we do in the marketing channel by making smart use of data. By translating our insights into practice, you will actively engage with the other teams in our department, like e-marketing, e-commerce and pricing.
You are a hands-on, motivated, ambitious team player who wants to get relevant working experience while studying. When you hear Python, you don’t think about a snake. Apart from speaking English (and preferably Dutch), it is a big advantage if you’re already fluent in a computer language (like Python). To sum it all up:
- WO master student in Econometrics, Business Analytics, Computer Sciences or similar
- Proven analytical mindset
- Experience in applying statistical models
- Affinity with (online) marketing
- Experience with programming
- Knowledge of Python, R and SQL is a big plus
- Accurate, proactive and independent way of working
- Available for at least 20 hours a week for a period of at least 12 months
What we offer
A place in a fast-paced, dynamic but also fun working environment where you can quickly learn and grow! Besides learning about data, you will also discover what it’s like to work in a big corporate environment, and of course what “vrijmibo” means. There is also the option to join Taxibaan, the association for KLM interns and dual students, that organizes a lot of cool social events, like a visit to a hangar. Last but not least, there is a competitive allowance. Exact starting date can be discussed.
€ 1,000 p/m