At MatchWornShirt, it’s our mission to be the world's leading fan engagement solution. We do this by partnering with the world's biggest teams. We continuously surprise our clients and customers with innovations driven by our technological expertise.
• You are currently studying towards / just finished a Bachelor/Master degree
• You are available for a 5/6 month internship
• You are fluent in English, any additional languages would be a great advantage
• You’re proactive, determined, and full of initiative
• At work, you are passionate, energetic, and enthusiastic
• You are flexible and well-organised, ready to join a fast-growing organisation
• You thrive in a dynamic workplace
• You want to ’do good’ and contribute to a better world
What we offer:
• Freedom and responsibility
• Opportunity to create and execute your own projects
• Working with global football clubs and customers
• The chance to be a part of an incredible international team that is growing rapidly
• Competitive remuneration EUR 250 p/m (Amsterdam), EUR 500 p/m (London), travel expenses, healthy lunch, “Swapfiets” bike in Amsterdam, Friday drinks
• Working with A-level(sport) clients all over the world
• Possibility to work from other locations if you like (our offices based in Amsterdam, London, Istanbul)
• The possibility of a job once internship has come to an end
Our procedure consists of three rounds:
1)getting to know each other (HR introduction call).
2) assessment round: an assessment (homework, 2 hours max.) which we will follow up upon with the third and final round; a conversation with the hiring manager.
If all goes well we will provide you with an offer letter and we can welcome you to the team!
Grab this opportunity and conquer the international football world with us!
In a small team together with one of the two co-Founders of MatchWornShirt, you will be working to approach new clubs to form partnerships with the organisation as well as providing excellent service to our existing club partners on a day to day basis.
You will join pitch meetings at the clubs and fly in during our auctions to make sure that the entire process runs smoothly.
On the strategy side, you will work on new initiatives – as well as emerging markets like Asia and the US - that have the potential to accelerate our expansion.
Being part of our business development team requires: an opportunistic mindset, sense of initiative, self-confidence, and creativity to ensure our brand always stands out.
€ 250 p/m