At MatchWornShirt it’s our mission to be the world's leading fan engagement solution. We do this by partnering up with the biggest clubs. We aim to continuously surprise our clients & customers with innovations driven by our technological expertise.
What we expect from you:
• You are currently studying towards / just finished a Bachelor/Master degree in design or other creative field
• You have experience with Adobe Photoshop or/and “Adobe After Effects”
• You are available for a 5/6 month internship
• You are fluent in English (any other language would be an advantage)
• At work, you are passionate, energetic, and enthusiastic
• You’re creative and full of initiative
• You are flexible, well-organised and ready to join fast-growing organisation
• Desire to work in a dynamic workplace
• You want to ’do good’ and contribute to a better worldWhat we offer:
• Freedom and responsibility to create and execute your own projects
• Working with global football clubs and customers
• Being a part of a great international team that is growing rapidly
• Competitive remuneration EUR 250 p/m (Amsterdam), EUR 500 p/m (London), travel expenses, healthy lunch, “Swapfiets” bike in Amsterdam, Friday drinks
• Working with A-level(sport) clients all over the world
• Possibility to work from other locations (we have offices based in Amsterdam, London, Istanbul)
• We would love to offer you a job after your internship has ended!
Our procedure consists of 3 rounds:
- Getting to know each other (HR intro call)
- Assessment round: an assessment (homework, 2 hours max.)
- Followed by a conversation with the hiring manager.
If all goes well we will proceed to provide you with an offer letter and we can welcome you to the team!
Grab this opportunity and conquer the international football world with us!
Content is key within our marketing vision.
Under the wings of our senior marketing executives, you will be working on every aspect of design in terms of both our platform and our channels, as well as the content that we supply the clubs with for every auction.
We aim to be ahead of the curve, always standout, be different and surprise both our clubs and customers. Our marketing department never stays still and is always looking for new opportunities to supply our partner clubs with the best possible content, and interact in new ways with markets both overseas and closer to home.
Being part of our design team requires creativity and initiative.
€ 250 p/m