At MatchWornShirt, it’s our mission to be the world's leading fan engagement solution. We strive to consistently surprise our clients and customers with innovations driven by our technological expertise and marketing ingenuity.
What we expect from you:
• You are currently studying towards /just finished a Bachelor/Master degree in Creative Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Economics, or similar
• You are available for 5/6 months internship
• You are fluent in English, any other language will be a great advantage
• At work, you are creative, enthusiastic, and attentive to details
• You’re proactive, determined, and full of initiative
• You are flexible and well-organised, ready to join fast-growing organisation
• You choose for our dynamic workplace because you got that courage and would be bored at a big corporate
• You want to do good and contribute to a better world
What we offer:
• Freedom and Responsibility
• Opportunity to create and execute your own projects
• Working with the global football clubs and customers
• Being a part of the great international team that is growing rapidly
• Competitive remuneration EUR 250 p/m (Amsterdam), EUR 500 p/m (London), travel expenses, healthy lunch, “Swapfiets” bike in Amsterdam, Friday drinks
• Working with A-level(sport) clients all over the world
• Possibility to work from other locations if you like (our offices based in Amsterdam, London, Istanbul)
• We would love to offer you a job after your internship has ended!
Our procedure consists of 3 rounds: getting to know each other (HR intro call), assessment round: an assessment (homework, 2 hours max.) which we will follow up upon with the final conversation with the hiring manager. If all goes well we will proceed to the offer letter and we can welcome you to the team!
In a team of five – including one of our two founders - you will focus on: producing innovative and creative content to engage with our global audience, social media, PR, and marketing analysis.
You will have opportunities to explore emerging football markets such as Asia and the US.
Westanding out, always different from others, striving to surprise both our football club partners and fans.
You will be able to work in various environments, receive a lot of responsibility, and own projects to run, and most importantly: you will see instant results!
€ 250 p/m