At MatchWornShirt it’s our mission to be the world's leading fan engagement solution. We do this by partnering with the world's biggest clubs. We continuously surprise our clients and customers with innovations driven by our technological expertise.
What we expect from you:
• You are currently studying towards / just finished a HBO/Bachelor/Master degree in operations or similar
• You are available for a 5/6 month internship
• You are fluent in English - any other language would be an advantage
• You’re proactive,determined, and full of initiative, with the ability to multitask
• At work, you are: passionate, energetic, and stress-resistant
• You are flexible and well-organised, ready to join a fast-growing organisation
• You prefer to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• You want to ‘do good’ and contribute to a better world
What we offer:
• The opportunity to create and execute your own projects
• The chance to improve your planning, organisation, and coordination skills
• Working with global football clubs and customers
• The chance to be part of the great international team that is growing rapidly
• Competitive remuneration EUR 250 p/m (Amsterdam), EUR 500 p/m (London), travel expenses, healthy lunch, “Swapfiets” bike in Amsterdam, Friday drinks
• Working with A-level(sport) clients from all over the world
• The possibility to work from other locations (our offices based in Amsterdam, London, Istanbul)
• We would love to offer you a job after your internship has ended!
Our recruitment procedure consists of three rounds:
- Getting to know each other (HR intro call)
- Assessment round: an assessment (homework, 2 hours max.)
- Final conversation with the hiring manager.
If all goes well we will proceed to provide you with an offer letter and we can welcome you to the team!
Grab this opportunity and conquer the international football world with us!
You will be working to deliver excellent service to our club partners as well as customers. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for the operations at our office. A regular day at the office consists of: managing the in and outflow of shirts from football clubs and clients all over the world, communicating with our couriers, customer service, managing the framing of shirts, developing club relations, public relations, finance. In other words, an all-round internship!
On the strategy side, you will work on many different processes to optimise the organisation's efficiency.
Being part of our operations team requires being precise, resourceful and able to take on responsibility.
€ 250 p/m