At MatchWornShirt it’s our mission to be the world's leading fan engagement solution. We do this by partnering with the world's biggest clubs. We continuously surprise our clients and customers with innovations driven by our technological expertise.
What we expect from you:
• You are currently studying towards / just an MBO/HBO degree in the field relating to video editing or producing
• You have experience with “Adobe Premiere Pro” or/and “Adobe After Effects”
• You are available for 5/6 months internship
• You are fluent in English, any other language will be a great advantage
• You’re proactive, determined, and full of initiative
• At work, you are passionate, energetic, and enthusiastic
• You are flexible and well-organised, ready to join the fast-growing organisation
• You choose for our dynamic workplace because you got that courage and would be bored at a big corporate
• You want to do good and contribute to a better world
What we offer:
• Freedom and Responsibility
• Opportunity to create and execute your own projects
• Working with the global football clubs and customers
• Being a part of the great international team that is growing rapidly
• Competitive remuneration EUR 250 p/m (Amsterdam), EUR 500 p/m (London), travel expenses, healthy lunch, “Swapfiets” bike in Amsterdam, Friday drinks
• Working with A-level(sport) clients all over the world
• Possibility to work from other locations if you like (our offices based in Amsterdam, London, Istanbul)
• We would love to offer you a job after your internship has ended!
Our procedure consists of 3 rounds: getting to know each other (HR intro call), assessment round: an assessment (homework, 2 hours) which we will follow up upon with the final conversation with the hiring manager. If all goes well we will proceed to the offer letter and we can welcome you to the team!
Grab this opportunity and conquer the international football world with us!
Content is key within our marketing vision. Under the wings of our Video Producer you will work on edits as well as filming. Once per year we fly to our partnered clubs for a day of video production with players and club charities. We want to take our video production to the next level and be able to share new content on a daily basis. We tend to surprise with an innovative and creative approach in video and storytelling. There are new opportunities to supply our clubs with, as well as developing new content for other cultures with the main focus on Asia. Being part of our designer team requires creativity, initiative and humour.
Your daily activities will include: Video editing, animation, vfx, video assisting, working on your own projects
€ 250 p/m