Mine Kafon is R&D Lab where innovation takes place. Mine Kafon today develops innovative systems driven by engineering and creativity.
If you want to change the world this is a company for you, let's change the world together!
- Designing, prototyping, interfaces for the Mine Kafon Ground station.
- Creating interfaces for windows and linux
- Conduct research into existing technologies and how they can be adapted to suit the requirements of our products.
- Documentation of designs and procedures.
- Communicating with vendors and manufacturers.
- QGroundControl, Mission Planner, Pixhawk;
- Experience with wireless communication protocols (MAVLINK);
- C/C++, Matlab, computer vision;
What will you get:
● Opportunity to work on an award-winning project;
● Work closely with the founders;
● Work with the international, young and fun team;
● Free lunches and internship fee;
● You will be directly involved in development of the product and take responsibility for your tasks;
● You will have the opportunity to learn how to manage complex projects with developers all-around the world.
Please apply below by mail and send us your CV