IT developer energy trading
Are you passionate about coding, tool, app, database and strategy development? Your challenge: Transfer academic knowledge to practice. Are you? 1) studying Data/computer/information science 2) Committed to >10hours p. week (4-6months) Read on!
Tech stack:C#, Java, Python, R
Analysis stack:Optimization methods, Statistics, Regressions, Neural networks
You will be working and learning at the same time. Together, we will be working on the following projects, examples:
- Design, develop and implement various automated tools for data processing, analysis, and trading
- Design, develop various algorithms and smart (trading) strategies and implement them in energy market
- Develop and implement various optimization models focusing on green power production, and lean and sustainable operational process
Do you have?
- Good coding skills with languages such as C#, Java
Experience with web data extraction (web scraping)
Experience with API developments
Experience in data handling. Exposure to both Structured and Unstructured (logs, cloud data, SQL, NoSQL) data sources
Proven software development experience, e.g. in a previous role, academia or github contributions.
We offer the possibility to learn and apply knowledge from your studies in practice, while collaborating with experts in energy trading, data analysis, machine learning and IT. We offer flexible working schedules and a competitive compensation. Furthermore, based on your performance and the needs of the business, you may be offered to join our company full-time.
- A non-hierarchical workplace and highly motivated teammates
- Flexible working hours and challenging tasks across a wide range of topics
- An opportunity to develop your analysis, technical and project management skills
- Ongoing research and development in algorithmic trading
- Continuous professional development with mentoring from our senior partners
€ 450 p/m