We have an opening for a passionate Graphic Design Intern at our office in Amsterdam. Do you want to join our team and help reduce involuntary loneliness in the world? Keep reading.
- Concept, create and deliver strong design solutions to support seasonal campaign materials to promote the company’s key product launches and brand
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, including infographics, tradeshow assets, and presentations
- The intern is expected to not just flawlessly execute briefs, but also generate ideas and be forward thinking for the brand and products.
- Prepare, package and spec files for print
- Produce clean and organized print-ready files
You’d be joining our fast-growing Amsterdam office. No Isolation has its headquarters in Oslo, and Amsterdam is our first office abroad. We work across Scandinavia and the Netherlands, and these are just the first countries as our expansion plans include more European countries soon. We’re an enthusiastic group of people, with high regards for efficiency and a positive attitude.
Required qualifications & skills
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Fluent in writing and speaking English and Dutch
- Must be able to follow brand guidelines and think conceptual
Preferred qualifications & skills
- Animation and photography skills are a plus
- Your working style is highly pro-active and result oriented, you like to work independently
- You work well under pressure and uncertainty and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Preferably 1 year of hands on experience
- Dedicated and amazing colleagues
- Internship compensation
- An office with a rooftop terrace in the heart of Amsterdam
- An egoless and fun working environment
Are you the one we’re looking for? Please view the complete vacancy, click on 'Apply now', and send us your application incl. portfolio. And since you read everything, mention your favorite font, ice cream and plant in your motivational letter.