Java development internship at fast growing fintech startup!
We are Payaut. We move fast, we think smart and we are growing! To continue our growth, we’re now looking to strengthen our team with a Java Developer Intern that will help to build our B2B fintech solution. This is where you come in.
Are you looking for an exciting internship within a fast growing fintech startup? Let's have a chat!
KYC (Know your customer) is a hot topic these days as it gets more and more relevant for most online businesses. At Payaut we have to screen all the sellers who are active on the marketplaces we serve. Look at a seller as someone who is selling their second hand clothes on Vinted or somebody renting out their apartment on Airbnb.
At Payaut our aim is to simplify this process for our customers, the marketplaces, and therefore we have an out-of-the-box solution in place for all the markets we expand to.
We are looking for an intern who can help us structure our research, help us integrate with the right KYC partners and develop the business logic of the Payaut KYC process.
What you'll do
- Support our experienced back-end engineers;
- Develop software in Java;
- Responsibility for full life cycle development;
- Design, implement, test and monitor new functionalities to the platform;
- Identify and improve parts of the platform to make it more robust and scalable;
- Collaborate in a small team with highly skilled individuals.
Who you are
- Skilled with Java (preferably also Nodejs) and databases;
- You have an eye for detail;
- You love taking ownership;
- Entrepreneurial drive to build a product from scratch;
- Flexible and a team player;
- Able to communicate in English;
- At the end of your study (bachelor/master);
- Available for 3-5 days per week.
What we offer
- Competitive salary;
- A steep learning curve, coached by experienced developers;
- Various future career opportunities;
- International work environment;
- A downright fantastic team.
€ 500 p/m