Data Analytics for Operations, Clinical Trials and Compliance
Transform large and complex datasets to organized data visualizations to facilitate efficient, and fast decision making by the business
We are looking forward to working with you to the desired outcome of creating rich personalized dashboards/reports and making our valuable data accessible for the business.
All activities are performed in collaboration with supervisor and business key stakeholders. Initial focus will be the financial dashboards following further roll-out to clinical trial status, compliance status and/or project updates.
· Create overview of advantages and disadvantage of available dashboard generating tools (like PowerBI) and come with recommendation and choose tool.
· Work with the business to define requirements, explain possibilities and limitations, build the required templates, and perform data analytics.
· Build interactive dashboards that provide clear insights into what is happening in the organization, make better sense of the data and support decision making.
· Transfer knowledge to the business, educate business on data literacy.
· Bachelor or Master, preferably senior student, based in the Netherlands
· Needs to have experience in utilizing data analytics tools (preferably PowerBI) and applying analytical techniques for data retrieval, visualization and reporting.
· Translate departmental gaps/needs to templates and data visualization.
· Ability to communicate about data in an easy language to key stakeholders.
· Organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical reasoning.
· Solution oriented and result driven.
· English communication skills, both written and verbal; the ability to convey your message to team members and other stakeholders.
· Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
€ 500 p/m