Internship: Content Marketing (fluent English)
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them.
What are you going to do?
As a Content Marketing Intern, you will work with a variety of content types, from blog posts and white papers, to videos and social media posts. You will work alongside our Content Marketing Specialists in our Rotterdam headquarters, based in the historical Van Nelle Factory, as well as with colleagues from around the world. Your daily tasks will include:
- Researching content pieces;
- Writing, proofreading and editing copy;
- Assisting in filming and editing marketing videos;
- Posting on social media;
- Working with WordPress, social media tools, Google AdWords and Analytics.
- An internship:Full-time internship for a minimum of four months. Starting date will be agreed with the successful candidate.
- An internship allowance: For bachelor students, the internship allowance is EUR 300 a month. For master students, the internship allowance is EUR 400 a month.
- A great team: Working with an enthusiastic and ambitious team of content, digital, event and field marketers.
- International work environment: You will work in a young, international team that loves innovation, as well as getting together to play sports, party, and do other fun activities!
- Fun extras: Weekly Friday afternoon drinks, bi-monthly fun Friday themed evenings, Wednesday lunch with the whole office, bootcamp, massages, table football, ping pong, FIFA, fresh fruit and much more!
- Entrepreneurship:A lot of freedom to start new initiatives outside your own job description, which helps us grow the business to become a global market leader in B2B e-commerce software.
What you bring along:
- You are a native or near-native English speaker, with excellent English writing skills. Dutch, German, French or Spanish writing skills would be a bonus, but not necessary;
- You are currently studying journalism, media, marketing or another related field of study;
- You have some writing and/or content experience. This could include blogging, social media work, video filming or editing, leaflet copy or any related experience;
- You can follow instructions, but also use your creativity to suggest improvements;
- You have a critical eye, with great attention to detail and a precise working approach;
- You are well-organized and can manage your own workload;
- You embody our 4 Sana Commerce core values: entrepreneurial, result driven, committed and team spirit.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven.We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
If you are interested in this role, please send us examples of your copy and content experience alongside your application.
€ 300 p/m