Internship: Visual Designer
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them.
As a design intern at Sana, you will be co-responsible for the development of our new brand and its growing assets. Your mission is that of assisting the content team in the creation and management of our branded visual content. You will assist colleagues from all (international) departments with their daily design needs, ensuring the brand guidelines are always respected and enforced. Additionally, you will:
- Improve look and consistency for current icons and pillars.
- Contribute to the creation of social media templates (static+HTML5)
- Take ownership of our design library and run periodical checks to ensure all material is compliant to our brand guidelines as well as up to date from a design perspective.
- Based on feedback, produce a ‘new wave’ of Canva graphic templates (banners) for the Global Marketing team.
What’s in it for you?
- An internship: fulltime internship for a minimum of four months;
- An internship allowance: For bachelor students, the internship allowance is EUR 300 a month. For master students, the internship allowance is EUR 400 a month;
- A great team: Working with an enthusiastic and ambitious team of content, digital, event and field marketers;
- International work environment: You will be part and work closely with your colleagues across the globe! You will work in a young, international team that loves innovation, as well as getting together to sport, party, and do other fun activities!
- Fun extra’s:Weekly Friday afternoon drinks, monthly fun Friday themed evenings, Wednesday lunch with the whole office, bootcamp, massages, table football, ping pong, FIFA, fresh fruit and much more!
- Entrepreneurship: A lot of freedom to start new initiatives outside your own job description, which helps us grow the business to become a global market-leader in B2B e-commerce software.
What you bring along:
- You are creative and open to everyone’s ideas and requests.
- You are professional and able to express your ideas clearly.
- You have great organizational skills and can handle different tasks and projects at the same time.
- You are a fast learner.
- You like taking ownership and exploring new possibilities.
- You are a good team player.
- You have a very good knowledge of Adobe Suite software.
- You are fluent in illustrator and love vector graphics.
- You have a minimum of experience with Premiere and/or After Effect.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial.Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven.We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed.No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit.We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
€ 300 p/m