A fast-growing travel startup is looking for an Operations Intern to join the team and get involved in all aspects of our daily activities, from growth to product support.
We are building a simple, beautiful and intelligent travel assistant. Skratch automatically keeps track of all the places you’ve visited in the world and creates a personalized video map of your travel memories.
And that’s just the beginning. We are growing quickly and adding new features to turn Skratch into the ultimate travel companion.
As part of this, we are now looking for an Operations Internto join our team and get involved in all aspects of our daily activities, from growth to product support. This is a great opportunity to join a young company ahead of the curve, and play a key role in its success.
- Conduct research and data analysis to inform the product team
- Research and coordinate new marketing or business development strategies
- Help prepare materials for potential partners or stakeholders
- Liaise with the Skratch community for feedback as a point of contact
- Be involved in brainstorming new features for Skratch
- Love and diffuse the Skratch vision in new and creative ways
- Studying for a Bachelors/Masters degree in business or a related field
- Interest in the travel space
- Entrepreneurial approach, hustler mind-set
- Fluent English (written & spoken)
- Good communication, teamwork and organizing skills
- Creative and enthusiastic with a proactive approach
- A confident self-starter, with the ability to work independently, in a flexible manner and in an informally structured environment
€ 350 p/m