Love creating slick and highly shareable videos? Fascinated by tech and internet culture? Want to create content for an audience of millions? Come work with us!
We’re looking to expand our social media team with a Video Production Intern in 2018.
If you are eager to develop your video editing and production skills at one of the world’s leading media companies, we may have the perfect role for you...
What this role involves
- Work closely with the TNW social media team to edit and produce highly engaging and shareable video content.
- Seeking out fascinating tech or web culture-related videos content to develop into a new must-watch TNW videos.
- Write and edit copy to overlay on all new TNW videos.
- Develop new ideas and concepts for unique TNW videos you can produce.
- Develop concepts for innovative live video streams and handle the technical aspects of setting up and managing them.
- Support all business units at TNW (Events, TQ, TNW X, Index, Deals) with video output.
- Review video analytics to learn which video content is working and why + aid continuous improvement.
- Experiment with original or innovative video content ideas or formats.
The perfect candidate
- Loves working with video! #obvs
- Obsessed with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other social networks.
- Able to seek out great relevant content before it goes viral.
- Thrives in a fast paced, busy, multi-tasking environment.
- Experience with using Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and similar video editing/production tools.
- Fascinated by internet culture, viral content and tech in general.
- Knows how to set up a live stream, or is familiar with the general structure of them and is able help create amazing live videos on Facebook Live etc.
- Understands and is interested in social / video analytics, and uses the information to improve the videos produced.
- Possesses excellent communication skills, both written and oral (English).
- Has strong editing and proofreading skills with an exceptional eye for detail
- Can write engaging scripts and subtitles for all TNW videos (in English).
- Currently lives in, or is able to commute to work in Amsterdam.
The TNW internship deal
- A minimum of SIX months unforgettable work/life experience in an exciting fast-paced role.
- A PAID internship position that helps you grow as a person AND develop skills and knowledge you'll take with you in your next exciting career move.
- An open vacation policy you'll love
- Parties. All the parties. Seriously.
Preferred start date: January / February 2018
Sound too good to be true? `
What are you waiting for?