We offer you a full-time (or part-time, if desired) research project in a relatively small software company, focussed on Process Mining and Machine Learning.
Hi! I'd like to get to know you and see if we might be a possible match. I am excited to teach you about our company and learn more about Process Mining through your knowledge.
Who are we?
VANL is a Dutch software company, established in 2005. We develop solutions that enable companies to analyze their data and then we support them to follow, stimulate, optimize and maintain their business processes. For our newest software we are building extra / new functionalities for the next release. We also want to focus more on the implementation of Process Mining within this software as of March 2020. We are looking for the best way to reproduce business processes and visualize how they actually proceed (compared to the planned process), and all this preferably automatically and based on big data. Would you like to join in with these rapid developments? We would like to meet you.
What do we ask from you?
· You study Mathematics/Data Science or a related study at university level.
· You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
· You are available from 1 April 2020. (Earlier is also possible).
· You already have some programming experience (preference for T-SQL, C #).
· You have an eye for detail.
· And a passion for optimization.
· You have affinity with Process Mining / Machine Learning
What would be your tasks?
Our newest software runs in a Windows-like environment, with a number of apps functioning within. One of the apps that is still in the early stages of development focuses on Process Mining; as described above. Of course we already have some ideas about the precise interpretation of your research assignment (think of process reconstruction based on data and events), but we are open to your input and ideas. We are looking for a smart graduate who is up for the challenge.
· Internship allowance of 350 euros per month.
· Chances for a job after graduation.
· An educational and comprehensive graduation assignment.
· High degree of independence.
· Travel allowance.
· Work in an inspiring environment (Technical University Eindhoven), where regular activities, drinks and network events are held.
€ 350 p/m