Visual Design (4 days a week)
Hi there! We are Wayfinders, a creative agency from the Haarlem/Amsterdam area. We work with startups all over Europe – and we guide them through a process of not losing their DNA when scaling up. We've built a fun and unique program for this.
This year we are are turning our program into an app – and now we look for a young graphical genius to help our brand move towards a renewed visual identity.
We are looking for a young, intelligent all-round designer with a strong sense of style, efficiency, concept and strategy. Together with our main art director, you’ll be responsible for telling the right story in every visual touchpoint with our users.
- You’ll co-develop the rebranding of our house style;
- You’ll work on the visual identity of our workshop material;
- You’ll support our culture coaches with strong templates and visuals;
- You'll co-develop the UX design for our culture management-app;
- You’ll help translate our new house style to the interior design of our office.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- You went to a graphic design school or something related;
- You know Adobe Creative Suite like the back of your hand;
- You have experience in UX design (= nice to have, no must);
- You are comfortable communicating in English;
- You live in the Netherlands and you’re planning to stay.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- We’ll teach you all about ‘core identities’ & ‘culture design’.
- We’ll help you become a junior art director with solid, all-around design experience;
- We’ll pair you up with a senior art director from the advertising industry who will mentor you during your internship.
- We’ll offer you a monthly internship fee of €325 for four days a week;
- You’ll be working on your own laptop;
- You’ll be working from Monday to Thursday (four days a week);
- Starting from August / September;
- Duration: 5-6 months;
- Our office is located in Haarlem (15 min by train from Amsterdam Central).
Please send us your motivation, resume & portfolio. We are looking forward to get in touch!
€ 325 p/m