Job title Python Developer Intern(s)
We are looking for a Python Developer intern(s) that can help WSK Medical build commercial Artificial Intelligence solutions for the medical sector.
- University students enrolled in an AI / ML related Masters degree program who are seeking to work in a technical intern role.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug software applications and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions, especially in the areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Conduct multidisciplinary research and collaborate with software architects and senior software development leads in planning, design, development and utilization for product and commercial software delivery.
- Determine computer user needs; analyse system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, work with senior engineers and marketing team members to understand how requirements are gathered for a complex project.
- Learn skills such as commercial Software Development Lifecycle (SDL) working with subject matter experts in the field.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Selecting features, building and optimising prediction systems using machine learning techniques.
- Collaborating with external teams to improve decision making and drive product development.
- Communicating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- Experimenting with different tools and technologies, and evaluate new data science approaches for the business.
What you bring to the table
- Your natural self-starter curiosity with a demonstration of what you can technically deliver.
- Experience in deploying at least one video analysis data science project within a research environment.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as TensorFlow, Keras, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, and Jupyter Notebooks.
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Seaborn.
- Good, applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills using Python.
- Familiarity with multiprocessing Python application is a huge advantage.
- Experience in using one or more of the following tools and technologies is a plus: PyCharm, Kubernetes, NVIDIA Cuda and Flask.
- Data-oriented personality.
- The ability to communicate in English and Dutch whilst working across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
Being part of a start-up, will mean we sometimes need you to wear multiple hats just to keep things going, hence being a team player is a must have.
€ 1,000 p/m