Artificial Intelligence interns working on our AI Oncology & Pathology projects
WSK Medical is looking for interns who have experience with Python and are motivated to work on various projects focused on AI solutions for early cancer detection. We are looking for creative and innovative self-starters.
We are looking for Python Developers that can help WSK Medical build commercial AI solutions for the medical sector. The individuals will be proactive self-starter, diligent team player, who will gain experience in seamlessly working across multiple teams and functions in WSK Medical, interfacing with technical & clinical teams, who possess a diverse set of skills ranging from academic research through to building commercial AI systems. They will have an interest in Machine Learning (ML) software development trends and be able to identify the applications of these in the PC platform (Ubuntu Linux & Windows). Enabling ML capabilities, application security and manageability, etc. In the process, they will gain something even more valuable: pride in what you have done. We will support them with training, and our shared vision of “We Share Knowledge”, and how technology should be used to create ML assistants to help in the early detection of cancerous tumours.
What they should bring to the table:
• They should be a natural self-starter with a demonstration of what they can technically deliver
• Experience in deploying at least one data science project within a research environment
• Experience with common data science toolkits, such as TensorFlow, Keras, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, and Jupyter Notebooks
• Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Seaborn
• Good, applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
• Good scripting and programming skills using Python 3.6 and above
• Familiarity with multiprocessing Python application is a huge advantage
• Experience in using one or more of the following tools and technologies is a plus: PyCharm, Kubernetes, NVIDIA Cuda and Flask
• Data-oriented personality
• The ability to communicate in English and Dutch whilst working across teams
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
Being part of an early stage start-up, will mean we sometimes need them to wear multiple hats just to keep things going, hence being a team player is a must have.
As there will be no typical week ahead, we are looking for individuals who like this diversity.
Hoe jouw week er bij ons gaat uitzien:
€ 1,000 p/m