Front-end developer talent for interactive storytelling platform
Together with our partner Capgemini, WT interactive is looking for a front-end developer that will work on the further development of an interactive storytelling platform, StoryTemple.
If this position appeals to you and if you want to contribute to the development of an interactive storytelling platform, you can send us your resume and motivation. We are looking forward to see you soon at our office.
What are you going to do?
Together with our partner Capgemini, WT interactive is looking for a front-end developer that will work on the further development of an interactive storytelling platform, StoryTemple. StoryTemple is founded by WT interactive and is built in close collaboration with Capgemini.
1. You are experienced with Angular and will be responsible for the redesign of the platform, making sure all the parts fit together nicely and are easy to use.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone with prior experience in the fields of software development with framework/software: Angular, Typescript and SVG animations. Someone who is able to take existing code as a base, optimise and enrich the code with better and new functionalities with a focus on scalability and robustness:
• HBO or above
• Programming languages (Angular, SVG animations and Typescript.
• Experience with Docker is a plus
• You are creative and goal oriented.
• You have a drive to keep your knowledge up-to-date.
• You like working with colleagues from varying disciplines.
• You are pro-active and able to perform tasks independently.
• You have ambition and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• You have an affinity for interactive media and innovation.
A unique internship with the best of both worlds with Capgemini as a large company and WT interactive as a fast-growing and creative agency serving the world’s leading brands, where you can learn a lot with many growth opportunities.
We provide an ambitious working atmosphere, Friday afternoon drinks at our vibrant office in Amsterdam, a competitive large company internship allowance and the nicest colleagues. In short, a challenging internship where you also have the opportunity to work for renowned brands.
€ 250 p/m